JIMMY STYKS 11'2" Surge Stand-Up Paddleboard Package
The SURGE SUP is a perfect choice for entry level paddlers and is flexible for use on flatwater or coastal environments. The SURGE SUP’s all-around performance on various and different environments is primarily due to a conservative-moderate hybrid rocker curve. The nose rocker is flat enough to allow smooth planing on flatwater while the tail rocker is curved enough to keep the nose above wind chopped water and small waves.
Features an extra wide platform for maximum stability while paddling. An integrated utility tie-down bungee system allows paddlers to safely secure belongings and life-vests. Three-layer epoxy glass deck and two-layer epoxy glass bottom over a high density EPS core. Engineered EPS and epoxy construction combine strength for durability and light weight for maneuverability.
The SURGE SUP includes a complete set of accessories to get you out of the box and into the water. The Jimmy Styks Click 'N Go Fin requires no tools or extra parts. Never worry about losing a fin screw or key again. Adjust anytime and no more tools get you out on the water faster.
Adjustable Paddle design with Quick Release System. Lightweight with durable Reinforced Nylon Blade.
- Stability and performance in flat water or surf
- Perfect choice for entry level paddlers
- The JIMMY STYKS Click 'N Go Fin requires no tools or extra parts
- Never worry about losing a fin screw or key again.
- The JIMMY STYKS Adjustable Paddle design with Quick Release System, Lightweight with durable Reinforced Nylon Blade