CHANNEL 11'6" Inflatable SUP
- Carbon Fiber Adjustable Travel Paddle
- ISUP Premium Board Bag
- Dual Action High-Pressure Pump
- CLICK 'N GO® Standard Fin
- Coiled Leash 9'
- Repair Kit
Important information for Canadian customers
At present, our capability to ship to Canada is limited solely to accessories only.
Recipient of order is responsible for Import Duty / GST / HST which might be collected by freight company before making a delivery.
Shipping and Handling Cost
Shipping and handling costs may vary depending upon the rates offered by our shipping carriers and promotions we may run. Please check for current shipping rates and/or any promotions we may be offering. Sport Dimension, Inc. reserves the right to change its shipping policies at any time.
- We’re available Monday – Friday, from 8:00AM until 4:30PM, except for public holidays and part of the Christmas holiday period.
- Orders shipped with Ground Shipping will normally take 5-7 business days to be delivered from ship date.
- All orders placed after 11:00AM will be processed the following day.
- All orders placed after 11:00AM Fridays and weekends will be processed the following Monday morning.
- Once an order is processed and fulfilled, a tracking number will be sent to the email provided at time of purchase.
Here at Jimmy Styks, we strive to create the best experiences for you. We take pride in bringing our customers quality products. Your satisfaction is our ultimate priority. If any of our products do malfunction or appear to be defective under normal conditions and proper use, we are more than happy to fix the issue or replace your product.
Unleash the Journey: Glide Far, Glide Fast
Introducing the Channel ISUP, the ultimate choice for experienced paddlers seeking long-distance touring prowess. Designed with precision, this board's elongated and narrow frame sacrifices a bit of stability in exchange for maximized speed. With one paddle stroke, you'll effortlessly glide through the water, propelled by its pulled-in Touring Style nose and low nose rocker.
Embrace the freedom to explore, as the Channel 11'6" ISUP unlocks endless possibilities for exhilarating and fast-paced adventures.
Incredibly compact, rollable design. This feature allows for effortless transportation and storage, making it possible to take your iSUP anywhere with ease.
Two fused layers of drop-stitch, enhancing rigidity, stiffness, puncture resistance, while reducing weight.
Strategically Placed Carrying Handles
With traditional handles placed on the deck and additional ones at the nose and tail, your iSUP is easy to carry, catering to all your transportation needs.
Your gear will always be secure with our rust-resistant, nylon webbing tie-downs. They won't discolor the board material, keeping your iSUP looking as good as it performs.