GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jimmy Styks warrants all Jimmy Styks boards, paddles, and accessories to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1-YEAR from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified on the product. If a product is found to be defective by Jimmy Styks in its sole discretion, Jimmy Styks only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Jimmy Styks will not be responsible for any costs, losses, or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
- The warranty applies only to Jimmy Styks products purchased from Authorized Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- In order for us to process your request more efficiently and also for you to get the FREE WARRANTY, please register your email with us below. We also offer cash coupon of jimmystyks.com for our registered customers.
REGISTER NOW AND GET YOUR CASH COUPON
- Any products that we request to be returned to Jimmy Styks for warranty evaluation must receive prior return authorization, which can be given over an email by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If shipping products directly it is recommended to use tracked/insured service.
- Jimmy Styks assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Facility. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper packing and storage.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by excessive UV/Heat Exposure (appear as distinct yellow glue staining around seams or fading of parts such as fins and or logos).
- Damage caused by use of solvents and or adhesives.
- Damage to Jimmy Styks products caused by non-Jimmy Styks products.
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Jimmy Styks.
- Any repaired or replaced boards will be covered for the remainder of the Jimmy Styks warranty period, starting from the original purchase date.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Jimmy Styks Dealer. Invoice or receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
- Warranties are only applicable for private, end user use and will not be offered for any commercial purchases, such as SUP schools or similar.
- This warranty is in addition to and does not affect your legal rights under laws.
- Warranties and/or product replacements are only applicable/redeemable in the original country of purchase.
Customer Service Hotline (USA): 1-800-678-7873